|Salary||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
|Posted||about 6 hours ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 12 October 2019|
Salary :- £25,000 per annum + Package
Main focuses of the role :-
• Offer support and advice for all Environmental matters across the sites and alignment to the overall business strategy
• Collaborate with the Environment Manager for the maintenance and implementation of systems in matters of environmental management (ISO 14001) and forest certifications (FSC).
• Manage the communication flow with the relevant authorities in matters of environmental protection.
• Collaborate with the Environment Manager for the maintenance of the granted environmental permissions.
• Support, assist and collaborate with the other corporate depts. on operational aspects related to environmental issues.
• Promote a proactive, positive safety culture within a corporate environment
• Promote the Company's corporate principles and values
• Be responsible for all Environmental Permits and meet deadlines for Environmental Permitting, licensing and inventory reporting
• Take ownership of internal audits from an environmental perspective
• Champion environmental training across the site
• Monitor, track and report on Environmental action plan
• Be a key individual within Environmental projects across the site working cross functionally
• Promote environmental best practice across the site and advise sites on new ways of working
Essential requirements :-
• Able to write detailed reports
• Knowledge of water treatment processes, effluent and waste streams
• Effective management the Environmental Management System
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
• Environmental based degree or strong experience
• IEMA is desirable
• Manufacturing experience #
• Able to engage and influence others
• Proactive and pragmatic
Interested? For immediate consideration please contact Sophia on 0121 454 5000 or Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org