Environment, Health and Safety Manager (Manufacturing) | Wolverhampton | £40,000 to £45,000 + attractive benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a specialist global manufacturer of security systems, to recruit an Environment, Health and Safety Manager. The organisation has a large global footprint and this role is specifically responsible for a manufacturing and assembly site in the Wolverhampton area. This role will lead on Environment, Health and Safety for the UK business.
Responsibilities of the Environment, Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and the global strategy for health, safety and environment
- Engaging across the site to drive improvement across the health, safety and environment
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Environment, Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH, ideally working towards or have an environmental qualification or ISO14001 auditor experience
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading brand within their field in a professional working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633. Ref 5310
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.