Acre has been engaged by globally integrated real estate and Facilities Management business to identify a new Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) Manager. Based in London, reporting into the Strategic Director of EHS, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a global HSSE strategy for a multinational mass media and information firm.
This will include;
- Identifying national legislative standards and best practice.
- Agreeing practical risk management procedures.
- Demonstrating leadership in health, safety and environmental issues
- Developing and implementing a programme for the audit, measurement and reporting of health and safety performance against agreed standards.
- Influencing staff and clients through training programmes and presentations.
- Compliance and performance; reporting against the client and EHS metrics and KPI's.
You will ideally be based close to London and have previous experience in the management of HSSE across complex multi-sites portfolios and a practical working knowledge of HSSE tools and techniques within a Facilities Management.
- Degree qualified or associated higher H&S related qualification (Internationally recognised EHS qualifications will be an advantage)
- Experience of implementation of health and safety management systems and processes
- A minimum of 5 years relevant EHS experience in a similar environment/role
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be willing and able to travel across EMEA and to other locations deemed necessary
This is a great opportunity to take the lead and develop you career, and skill set in a business that provides integrated and intelligent information for businesses and professionals listed on the New York Stock Exchange.