YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for an EMEA HSE Manager to join their organisation. This is a growing organisation that offers opportunity to develop within the role and provides fast-track promotions to the successful professionals within the business.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This role is embedded with a high-profile client that operates within the financial services sector. This is a London based role but with travel included across the EMEA region. Reporting directly to the Head of HSE, you will be responsible for:
* Support division's goals of achieving/maintaining IS014001 & OHSAS18001 Standards.
* Establish effective relationships and work closely and co-operatively with multiple stakeholders.
* Deliver an H&S training programme.
* Support work teams, to secure operational HSSE compliance, including providing support for HSSE audits and inspections as required.
* Providing guidance and advice on health and safety risk management at all levels of the Account.
* Support staff with the completion of H&S risk assessments
* Assist with investigations into specific incidents or accidents
* Coordinate the implementation of H&S monitoring procedures that ensure the timely internal management reporting of performance.
* Analyse the results of the site audits and make regular reports to line management on HSSE risk management performance.
* Identify, organise and attend appropriate HSSE communication forums.
* Assist the Supply Chain Management and Procurement team in approving and monitoring Contractors.
* Meet operational objectives as specified by the relevant business leaders.
* Meet personal objectives as stipulated within organisation's Individual Performance Management Process.
* Have a pragmatic and cost-effective approach to HSE management.
* Identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
* Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role as determined by the Heads of HSE and/or or the Account Directors.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are either CMIOSH or Grad IOSH, hold a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and have relevant management systems implementation / maintenance experience. It would be great to see Lead Auditor qualifications and ideally you will have HSE experience within FM, Constructions or Enforcement sectors.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £55k - £60k plus bonus, travel allowance, 25 days annual leave, company pension and other benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.