YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for a HSE Manager to join their organisation. This is an opportunity to boost your career within the Health & Safety industry as you would be offered development opportunities and be encouraged to take intelligent risks as well explore new ideas and innovations. This opportunity is fully embedded with a high profile client that operates within the financial services sector.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a London based role but with occasional travel across Europe. The position is to be the trusted advisor to the organisation's client on all HSE aspects of workplace, project compliance, safety practices, standards and legislation that affect our client's personnel and business. Reporting directly to the Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Ensure compliance with UK legislation and maintain safety standards to align with OHSAS 18001/45001
- Lead HS&E management, developing its success using an innovative, proactive and pragmatic approach in line with business needs
- Develop and meet H&SE objectives in line with the Client's strategy
- Ensure risk assessment process is suitable, effective and utilised where required
- Develop, manage and implement Client's Environmental Management System in the UK to ensure ISO 14001 compliance
- Develop, manage and implement an audit/inspection regime
- Undertake accident/incident and environmental investigations
- Ensure an effective HS&E training programme and monitoring system is in place
- Line management and development of H&S Coordinator
- Attend and contribute to quarterly HS&E Forum at all UK sites
- Provide statistics and progress reports to client as required
- Provide Annual H&S Report for submission to CEO/Board
- Ensuring effective monthly communications are in place
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You hold a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and you are CMIOSH (or working towards). You will also have good working knowledge of UK health and safety legislation and broad understanding of European requirements and strong understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO 18001/45001. Ideally you will come from a FM or Corporate background.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered up to £62k plus company benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.