YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for an EMEA EHS Advisor to join their organisation. This is a growing organisation that offers opportunity to develop within the role and provides fast-track promotions to the successful professionals within the business.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This role is embedded with a high-profile client that operates within the financial services sector. This is a London based role with occasional travel included across the Europe.
Reporting directly to the Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct ergonomic program and workstation ergonomic assessments
- Carry-out office-related audit and inspection program
- Direct First aider / AED program / radiation safety program for package x-ray scanners
- Carry out office and event risk assessments
- Administer training program
- Support contractor safety program - vetting, documentation, safe work practices, inspections, audits, etc.
- Maintain and help facilitate emergency action plans - drill management, warden coverage adequacy, warden training, etc.
- Investigate work-related incidents, injuries / illnesses and near-misses to facilitate root-cause analysis and reporting
- Support contagious illness and pandemic program management
- Provide advice on workplace environmental conditions and investigate - lighting, temperature, air quality complaints, etc.
- Facilitate the review, monitoring and compliance of local regulatory requirements
- Support performance metrics monitoring, KPI's and reporting
- Provide guidance and advice on EH&S management
- Promote and develop a positive Health and Safety culture at all levels throughout the account
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are at least Tech IOSH and hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and have 3+ years of experience in Health & Safety positions. It would be great to see EMEA EHS experience within FM or Corporate sectors.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £45k plus bonus, 25 days annual leave, company pension and other benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.