An established, bespoke Health and Safety Consultancy with a reputation for delivering a high quality service to their clients is looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their embedded team. Working with a key financial services client based in London, this is a brilliant opportunity to work with a world-class organisation while developing key corporate consultancy skills, offering excellent long-term career progression.
- Working on-site with a large financial services client to provide embedded consultancy services including audits, risk assessments and drafting policies and procedures.
- Supporting and liaising with other business areas including FM, Real Estate, IT and HR.
- Occasional travel to client offices outside London.
- Qualified to, or in progress of the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent;
- Relevant IOSH Membership;
- Proven success in consultancy and corporate environments;
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable developing relationships with key clients;
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel as required.
Reference: GR - 12312