Acre has been engaged exclusively by a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer to introduce an experienced EHS Process Safety Specialist to join their EHS team in Ballydine, Ireland.
You will play an integral part of the EHS team in developing, maintaining and continuously improving the EHS Systems for the site; be primarily responsible for all aspects of the Process Safety Management program, working closely with other Process Safety Specialists and stakeholders
As the EHS Process Safety Specialist you will provide technical guidance to the organisation to ensure compliance with all relevant legal requirements related to Process Safety.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the EHS Programmes/policies required to ensure local legislation compliance, company standard and industry best practice.
- Provide guidance and support to stakeholders on all aspects of Process Safety Management.
- Prepare/maintain reports for site, corporate or regulatory agencies as required, including, site safety reports, MAPP & EDD documents.
- Completing/Chairing PHA studies (HAZOP/LOPA)
- Evaluating the Process Safety impacts associated with change relating to new projects, processes, infrastructure and changes to existing processes/infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Process Safety Engineer from an engineering background to join an organisation offering great career development.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Engineering background, ideally pharmaceutical, chemical or an alternative highly regulated industry.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar EHS position.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Science or Engineering degree
- Strong knowledge of HAZOP, LOPA & SIL
- Knowledge of COMAH standards and legislation
Our client is looking for a candidate who is looking to make a difference to an organisation who in return will offer them continuous career development and growth with a fantastic package.
Please do not hesitate to apply, interviews are happening ASAP!