|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Posted||about 21 hours ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 17 October 2019|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced hands on, proactive EHS Officer, Advisor or Coordinator to join a world renowned business in their site which is based between Wakefield and Halifax. They are a global company with sites across the world to support their growing customer base. This site is central to the functioning of the global organisation and requires proactive professional to implement changes across the EHS function.
You will work with all levels on what is an old site to advise all health and safety matters, develop a progressive, proactive culture and raise high level of awareness within the company. You will promote the health and safety principles, providing training and support where necessary. You will ensure safe systems of work are in place, risk assessments are suitable, conducted and reviewed regularly and compliant to the business standards. You will manage the OHSAS 18001 accreditation, external and internal audits. You will be responsible for the training on site including delivering and creating content.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Similar role in a fast paced manufacturing business is essential
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• OHSAS 18001 experience (lead auditor would be advantageous)
• Training experience- doing training, creating training content, managing a matrix etc
• Hands on and shop floor focused
• Strong communicator and a strong character, capable of enacting change in a pragmatic way
• Accountable, self-motivated and results driven
• Analytical and methodical, a problem solver
• A people person with strong presentation skills
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com with your CV and we can discuss in more detail this opportunity.