We are currently working with a globally renowned manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a proven EHS Officer, who has the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. The successful candidate will help to transform Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a positive Environmental, Health and Safety culture. This organisation present a unique opportunity for someone to help design and implement an innovative and robust EHS strategy, whilst driving positive engagement from the workforce.
- Review, design and develop Environmental, Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site
- Act as the go-to for EHS across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation
- Monitor and measure EHS performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Ensure environmental compliance, working to ISO14001 standards
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, in an EHS role (ideally Chemical or Pharmaceutical)
- Support with the development of EHS Management systems to relevant standards
- Health and Safety qualification
Reference - RJ-13828