YOUR NEW COMPANY
A Global Tech company that operates within the Healthcare industry is looking for an Environmental Health & Safety Officer to join their organisation. This is a great opportunity to be part of a leading group with over 40,000 staff across 70 countries.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This role is a based in Surrey and you will be reporting directly to the EHS and be responsible for:
- Providing effective support and cover to assure operational obligations are met within EH&S and other management system areas
- Managing a comprehensive audit programme
- Carrying out audits to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements and to identify areas for improvement
- Managing initiatives across the organisation's Integrated Management System
- Identify training requirements, management of training plans and delivery of an appropriate training portfolio for common approaches.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You must have relevant auditing experience, a good understanding of ISO 14001 / 45001 and ideally Project Management exposure. You also need to have a can-do approach, be a self-starter and autonomous.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £40,000 salary plus company bonus, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension (contribution up to 10%), Training & Personal Development Programme and Work from Home Flexibility.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.