A fantastic opportunity has come up with a highly reputable manufacturing organisation, who are looking for an individual who wants to take the next step in their Health and Safety career. Working as their EHS Manager you must be comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. This exciting opportunity will include management of sites across EMEA and there is a requirement to travel to all facilities.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- You will take ownership in creating and embedding a plan to improve environmental aspects at the site.
- As well as promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health and Safety advice to the business.
- You will be also be responsible for carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, providing training, developing the management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations.
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met.
- It is essential you have the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- You will have proven experience developing and managing H&S management systems as well as updating policies and procedures
- You must have prior experience working in a manufacturing or Pharmaceuticals environment
- Knowledge of Environmental standards is desirable
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders