We are working with an established pharmaceutical manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint an EHS manager for their specialist manufacturing site. Reporting into the site leader with a dotted line in to the Quality Director, the successful candidate will transform Health and Safety across the business. The position sits on the Senior Leadership Team and will operate at a strategic level whilst crucially remaining in touch with staff on site. The successful candidate will drive substantial culture change. Having identified where they would like to be, this organisation present a unique opportunity for someone to design and implement an innovative and robust EHS management system.
- Review, design and develop Environmental, Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site.
- Act as the go-to for EHS across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation.
- Monitor and measure EHS performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Ensure relevant regulatory requirements are met, and liaising with appropriate authorities.
- Pharmaceutical/Chemical manufacturing experience in an EHS role
- Strong leadership skills and managerial courage/credibility
- Relevant Health and Safety qualification
Reference - RJ 14426