We are delighted to be working with a leading Pharmaceutical business recruiting for an interim EHS Manager based in Kent.
Looking for someone to drive a postive HSE culture throughout the site providing HSE advice and support at all levels.
Review and develop environmental, health & safety policies, procedures and guidance, in keeping with industry best practice and make recommendations on their implementation and application. Promote and drive best environmental, health & safety practices throughout all activities.
Promote and drive best environmental, health & safety practices throughout all activities.
Keep staff and Managers abreast of changes in EHS Legislation and relevant Codes of Practice.
- Provide independent professional advice and technical information where appropriate, to the SLT and all line managers to ensure the business meets its statutory, common and moral obligations.
- IPPC/ IED, COMAH experience ideally from working on Pharmaceutical/ Chemical sites.
Degree in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, environmental discipline or equivalent.
Professional EHS Qualification recommended (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma)
- Prior knowledge of safety management systems and process industry experience.
- Strong team building skills.
- Ability to lead and support corss-functional EHS teams.