Acre are proud to be partnering with a process manufacturer based in Essex to recruit an EHS Manager for their manufacturing plant.
As the Plant Environment, Health & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for leading and driving the EHS culture on site and ensuring everyone understands the requirements for a continuous safe & positive EHS culture.
In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the EHS culture by setting examples of positive EHS processes and behaviours;
- Advise the facility of their legal obligations and support EHS functions across the site;
- Ensure requirements, such as, correct use of PPE, is worn and adhered to;
- Manage EHS & Property compliance, develop, implement and manage resolution plans.
- Identify and implement programmes to improve EHS performance;
- You will be the EHS expert for any incident investigations, ensuring that all issues are reported, implementing & monitoring corrective actions.
- Offer guidance as well as technical and regulatory EHS and Property knowledge to all staff within the facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Health & Safety in an existing EHS role. You will be the EHS Leader on site, driving a positive and proactive EHS culture.
- You will currently be in an HSE Supervisor or Manager position with at least 3-5 years minimum experience;
- Passionate about HSE and leading HSE cultures in a manufacturing environment;
- Ideally you will have worked within or currently in a high-risk manufacturing environment
If you are an existing Health & Safety Supervisor or Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading manufacturers in their field, please don't hesitate to apply.
Interviews are happening ASAP, so don't waste any time in applying.