Acre has been engaged by an FTSE100 global manufacturer to recruit an EHS Manager for their manufacturing site in Bolton.
As the EHS Manager you will be responsible for continually improving best practice in Health, Safety, Environment & Security, providing leadership and direction to the management team.
Strong knowledge of the Health, Safety, Fire & Environmental regulations on a DSEAR/COMAH site and experience of working within a top tier COMAH site are required for this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, advise and improve the EHS Management systems on site and advise management on best practice requirements.
- Ensure EHS Management systems undergo management review frequently.
- Manage legislative compliance, identify gaps and review performance information. In conjunction with site management, developing plans to close said gaps.
- Auditing of company SHE performance, maintaining and making improvements when standards are not being met.
- Provide information on Occupational Health related concerns.
- Ensure efficient HSE communication via HSE committee meetings, on site and from EMEA HSE meetings.
- Facilitate process safety processes such as HAZID & HAZOP.
- Management of up to 10 direct reports.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Site COMAH experience - any level
- DSEAR knowledge and experience
- Preferably degree qualified, NEBOSH certificate or diploma
- Experience of managing site teams
- Track record of delivering EHS improvements within a similar environment - e.g. chemical manufacture or processing background (detailed within CV)
Acre would be keen to speak to candidates with the above experience and background.
Interviews are taking place ASAP so please apply today or call to discuss.