An exciting opportunity has come up with a global leading manufacturing organisation, based near Blackburn who are currently seeking an experienced EHS Coordinator to join their business. You will be responsible for continuing to drive health, safety and environmental standards forward across the site.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- As well as promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health and Safety advice to the business.
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- It is essential you have the NEBOSH General Certificate at minimum
- You must have prior experience working in a manufacturing environment ideally within the chemical industry
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of working on COMAH sites would be desirable
- Knowledge of Environmental standards is desirable
- You must be adaptable as you will be required to support on various facilities tasks
Reference - RB 14082