|Salary||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 21 November 2019|
You will work closely with the EHS manager to ensure that the sites unique risk profile is managed to a high level and that standards are being driven forward. This role would suit someone who is ready to work in a diverse environment and has experience in a similar EHS role that they would like build upon. You will be a fantastic communicator, be able to influence and interact across all levels.
• Provide the site with advice to ensure it is compliant with all UK legislation, policies and permits.
• Conducts inspections, do site audits and monitor systems for compliance to identify gaps or potential hazards.
• Identify areas of continuous improvement and work with the site EHS Manager to implement corrective actions.
• Maintain EHS documentation.
• Conduct EHS training.
• Review accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Review and analyse data.
• NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH Managing Safety.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Manufacturing experience is essential but pharmaceutical of lab experience would be of benefit due to the regulated environment.
• High Level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, excel and power point).
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.