We are currently working with a globally renowned manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a proven EHS Assistant, who has the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. The successful candidate will help to transform Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a positive Environmental, Health and Safety culture.
- Review, design and develop Environmental, Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site
- Act as the go-to for EHS across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation
- Monitor and measure EHS performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Support the EHS Team in the continual development of ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Experience within a manufacturing or processing industry environment, in an EHS role
- Support with the development of EHS Management systems to relevant standards
- NEBOSH or IEMA Certificate as a minimum