Your new company
An online retail distributor with sites in Bath are looking to add an EHS & Facilities Manager to their growing team. The company have gone from strength to strength and are now rivalling the top players in their field.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to manage their 4 sites in relation to EHS and Facilities. You will be responsible for developing and monitoring a health, safety & environmental management system as well as supporting on resolving facilities tasks and maintaining building assets. You will ultimately be responsible for running a safe, clean and well organised working environment for every shift.
Day to day your duties may include:
- Ensuring all Risk Assessments and Method Statements are conducted and corrective actions are implemented
- Ensuring permit for work forms are completed
- Embedding a positive health & safety culture across all sites
- Maintaining and updating where needed H&S policy and procedures
- Leading the H&S committee
- Managing audits & inspections as well as accident/incident investigations
- Ensuring compliance
- Contract Management - including external contractors for hard & soft facilities
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Act as POC for maintenance and facility issues
- Coordinate WEEE waste arrangements & confidential waste
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to be a highly-organised, problem-solving character who has a strong record in strategic thinking, influencing cross-functional teams and working collaboratively within a business. You will need to hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum but ideally hold or be working towards GradIOSH Status. A NEBOSH Fire would also be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a supportive and unique working environment with a host of benefits on top of a salary of up to £40k. Benefits include 30+ days AL, discretionary bonus of up to 20%, pension contribution plan, free gym membership, healthcare plan, 50% staff discount on products and other benefits from their platform.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.