We are currently working with a global manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint an EHS Advisor to cover their specialist manufacturing site in the home counties area. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will lead on EHS issues, while assisting with site based initiatives. You will also collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve site wide compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to have a genuine impact on EHS culture across a busy manufacturing site.
- Interpret centralised EHS strategies and be the go to person for all health and safety issues
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Manage external stakeholder partnerships
- Experience working in an EHS role within a manufacturing organisation
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Relevant environmental and safety qualification
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues across all levels of the organisation.
Reference - RJ14400