|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Posted||4 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 29 June 2019|
They are a company who have grown massively over the last three years and it is a very exciting time to join them as they continue to drive excellence not only in the products they manufacture but within health and safety. You will work under a group health and safety manager who will provide you with support and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Officer, Advisor or Coordinator to join a world renowned business. They are a corporate global company with several sites in the UK and Ireland to support their growing customer base and as such there are long term progression opportunities across the wider group.
You will work with all levels on site to advise on all health and safety matters, develop a progressive, proactive culture and raise high level of awareness within the company. You will work closely with the operational teams and liaise up to corporate level, creating reports and suggesting recommendations for improvements. You will promote the health and safety principles, providing training and support where necessary, ensuring that standards are being met. You will ensure safe systems of work are in place, risk assessments are suitable, conducted and reviewed regularly and compliant to the business standards. You will manage the ISO 14001 and 45001 accreditation.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Similar role in a fast paced manufacturing or engineering industrial organisation.
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum.
• ISO systems experince and IEMA qualification would be beneficial
• Coming from a corporate environment in which you are comfortable reporting and delivering to different levels of management right up to board level.
• Strong communicator and commercially minded
• Driven and passionate about health and safety, wanting to drive improvements.
• Engaging and able to think outside the box, bringing in new ideas.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com with your CV and we can discuss in more detail this opportunity.