An international chemical manufacturing business is to looking to appoint an EHS Advisor to one of their sites in Hertfordshire. The role will be working on a fast-paced & high-risk operation, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive EHS culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic EHS professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Support the development of the EHS culture across the site – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in EHS management.
- Support management team in day-day activities, along with longer-term plans
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with the wider organisation in order to drive an develop new ideas
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment – ideally chemical or similar
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Strong technical knowledge around HAZOP & REACH
Reference: LT 12721