A FMCG organisation is looking to appoint an HSE professional to one of their key operations based in Manchester. The role will be working on a fast-paced production facility where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful company with a rich history.
- Support the development of the HSE culture across the site – Working with key-stakeholders at all levels.
- Maintaining the Environmental and Health & Safety management systems
- Drive risk assessment processes and HSE agenda
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- An environmental Qualification would be desirable
- Must have FMCG or Manufacturing experience
- Maintain a hands-on approach, as well as having a strategic mind-set
Reference: MT 13590