A multinational automotive manufacturing company in Kent is searching for a Contract NPI Quality Engineer to manage 3 key business projects that are ongoing for the next 3 months. This is a full on role and requires a candidate with excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- New project APQP
- Support Customer meeting related to the new projects
- Quality engineering across multiple product lines
- Maintenance of relevant documentation that are appropriate to your projects
- Strong listening skills when responding to staff, and be able to deal with issues in a firm, flexible but equitable manner.
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation with a collaborative working style
- Previous root cause analysis. (Six Sigma, 8D etc).
- CATIA and GD&T experience
- Statistical Analysis (SPC).
- Working knowledge of FMEA and Design for Manufacture.
- At least 5 years hands automotive quality engineering experience.