Our client is looking to recruit a Contract Quality Engineer. To assist with the analytics of customer feedback and customer complaints for a diverse set of products manufactured across the world. We require a technically strong quality engineer who is able to understand the nuts and bolts of the product technically, and can also administer and interpret large ("Big") data and use IT.
- Analyse the data collated from customer feedback and customer complaints, investigate the issues raised thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Produce quality reports as required
- Investigate and work closely with the Quality Engineering team when issues need tackling, with the goal to reduce product defects and customer complaints
- Understand and communicate risk assessments to the customer and the business
- Technical engineering background required
- Strong IT issues, Microsoft Excel
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills and a methodical approach to problem-solving