A specialist Engineering organisation is looking for a HSE Manager. This role will be covering the Offices based near Bournemouth but with occasional travel to expert automotive, aviation and defence businesses. The ideal candidate will be experienced and competentin a professional, corporate environment and will be able to analyse H&S data.
This role will suit a candidate based in the South of England.
- Carry out regular HSE audit activities across the organisation, including core HSE disciplines, ISO compliance and the HSE risk profile.
- Identify and report areas of non-compliance in an agreed format. Work with SHE Coaches to follow up corrective/improvement actions.
- Engage with Divisional coaches and the SHEQ Central Function Team to develop audit plans and schedules based on both statutory requirements and operational risk profiles.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of the IMS to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide performance data and produce monthly reports to a specified format.
- Recognised Level 6 Diploma in OHS and Lead Auditor's qualification for 9001, 14001 and 18001 (45001)
- Recognised environmental awareness and quality management qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade others.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to travel and stay away from home.