A varied R&D and technology manufacturer is currently seeking an interim H&S Consultant to assist the the EHS Manager for initially 3 months but likely until the end of the year. Based at the site in Suffolk,you will be responsible for doing daily audits, identifying risks & hazards and ensuring compliance with the company management systems. You will be working the existing Risk Assessment documentation adn looking to uplift it across the sites, R&D, assembly, warehousing and office based environments.
- Completing risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance against company standards and management systems
- Accident and investigation reporting
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level
- 2-3 Years experience in a mechanical/factory environment
- Able to work pragmatically and engage at all levels