Our client is a consultancy providing Health and Safety and HR/Employment Law services to a range of clients. The business is looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join the team specialising in Construction. The company deliver a high level of services to a range of SME business across the construction sector. This role will give an individual the ability to liaise with a number of businesses throughout the construction sector, building on both construction and client facing experience within Health and Safety.
- Build relationships with new clients, identifying the clients needs and delivering Health and Safety services within the construction sector.
- Carry out a range of Health and Safety services including Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Audits and Method Statements.
- Compile reports including formal policies and procedures to distribute to the client.
- Deliver an exceptional service ensuring excellent communication at all levels of the business both internally and externally
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Health and Safety role within the construction industry (essential)
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent (essential)
- Hold GradIOSH status (TechIOSH level will also be considered)
- The role is home based so candidates must be self-motivated and able to perform on own initiative
- Have strong client facing skills, be an effective communicator and have strong attention to detail
Reference – GR13937