We are working exclusively with a London based property development company to recruit a Construction CDM/Health & Safety Manager in a newly created position. Reporting to the Head of Health & Safety, you will be required to act as the organisation's expert for all CDM related issues across the managed portfolio and for new developments.
- Ensure systems are in place to manage the SHE competence of the entire Project Delivery Team (Client Representatives, Consultants, Contractors, Designers and Sub-contractors)
- Establish the H&S competency requirements for the project delivery team and supply chain.
- Provide specialist advice to the Head of Development and Project Managers on HSE issues and legislation.
- Manage internal CDM Consultants and review and agree designs and strategies for each project.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant H&S / design / engineering / property related discipline, with a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum in H&S and be CMIOSH / RMaPS, or actively working towards it.
- A thorough knowledge of the CDM regulations and associated legislation.
- Proven experience in delivering practical health and safety solution and the a