Your new company
My client a housing association based in the Cumbria area are currently recruiting for a compliance manager to join their team.
Your new role
- You will manage a team of compliance officers and ensure full compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations in relation to mechanical and electrical systems.
- Support the Senior Compliance Manager
- Investigate incidents, accidents and complaints
- Act as the lead advisor for Mechanical and Electrical systems across the business
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful for this role applicants must have previously worked in a compliance role ideally within a property management organisation and have knowledge of heating, ventilation and water systems and electrical systems
- Must have relevant health & safety qualifications and hold a HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering effective servicing and maintenance contracts to a large and diverse portfolio of mix tenure properties.
What you'll get in return
You will get a starting salary of £40,000 per annum plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.