We are delighted to be working with a large precision engineering company recruiting for a Compliance Engineer Based at AWE (Atomic Weapons Establishment)
This role will be initally for 4 months with a high chance of extension.
- Manage and conduct inspections and tests during installation, generating appropriate records and, final sign-off / handover of the completed installation.
- Provide support and training for managing and conducting inspections and tests during the installation.
- Produce, review and approve internal and external quality documentation.
- Witness inspections and tests in the supply chain.
- CSCS Card is essential.
- Candidate must be able to get Security Cleared.
- CSWIP 3.1 or PCN level II in welding inspection preferably 3.2 or Level III is essential.
- PCN level II in penetrant inspection. Level III preferably.
- Detailed knowledge of commonly used inspection and test techniques including QA/QC knowledge and managing the handover process.