Your new company
My client a construction company based near the Bolton area with sites across the North West and Midlands area are currently recruiting for a compliance assistant to join their quality and compliance team to help assist with audits of the ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 systems
Your new role
- Undertake site audits ensuring adherence to regulatory and the companies management System internal controls.
- Assisting on external audits for both ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
- Report writing for both site and internal audits
- Liaise with internal teams regarding quality issues raised on site.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good negotiation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Reporting writing skills
- Construction industry knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 standards
- Proactive approach and outlook when dealing with non-compliance
- Investigative nature
- Ability to create a balance to achieve a credible outcome
- Proven track record and well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Promotes a professional image at all times
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum plus car allowance and the opportunity to work with an exciting company that promotes a work life balance and help contribute to the community as well as other flexible benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.