Our client is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry. They are looking for an experienced CDM/H&S Consultant to work on one of their client’s sites, at Stansted Airport. The CDM/H&S Consultant will undertake duties in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, supported by a medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy. Due to continued growth they are looking for a CDM/H&S Consultant to join their team.
- Offer advice to clients under the CDM regulations.
- Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties.
- Act as nominated Principal Designer, undertake site H&S audits.
- Prioritise workload, lead projects and be a forward-facing employee of the company
- You will manage and run your own projects, being the key contact for the client throughout.
- 3+ years’ experience providing CDM or H&S services within the construction industry
- NEBOSH National Construction Certificate
- Construction related qualification – Desirable
- Member of a proven Health & Safety organisation - preferably IMaPS
Reference - JD13067