CDM Lead Consultant | Croydon
Up to £65,000 salary + Travel and Benefits
We're working with a dynamic and fast-growing organisation to secure a CDM Lead Consultant to lead the CDM Consultancy function of their business. This role will manage and deliver CDM coordination across a range of major construction projects in and around London in addition to leading the CDM Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career further.
The company has an excellent reputation in the industry and is looking to build on their success over the coming years with exciting plans to grow.
Key responsibilities for the CDM Lead Consultant include:
- Manage and coordinate a number of commercial, public and infrastructure projects through the CDM process from concept to completion.
- Communicate effectively with clients and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations.
- Lead a small team of CDM Consultants and train and mentor them to develop the team
- Act as Principal Designer in accordance with CDM Regulations 2015.
Essential experience and qualifications for the CDM Lead Consultant include:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, with minimum of NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ Certificate.
- Ideally GRADIOSH and membership of AaPS (Ideally IMaPS)
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CDM Lead Consultant to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.