This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to progress their career in a environment that rewards success and enables you to progress quickly. Our client is one of the UK’s largest multidisciplinary consultancies within design, management, infrastructure and civil engineering. They offer a broad range of professional and technical expertise with the aim of adding true value to every project they are involved in, focussed on the client seeing a clear return on their investment. This role will lead the service delivery in the North West of England and is a pivotal hire in the expansion of the service across the North of England and into Scotland.
- Develop new business opportunities with new, existing and lapsed clients. Creating an attractive service offering to clients based on their needs and taking this value proposition to market
- Act as Principal Designer on a range of projects
- You will manage and run your own projects, taking the responsibility of being the key contact for the client throughout the duration of the project
- Business planning for the expansion of the service offering and the development of new business.
- Account manage current accounts, seeking opportunities to develop that client further and identifying other opportunities with new clients.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Construction related degree
- Proven track record in acting as Principal Designer and an in-depth knowledge of the CDM regulations
- Excellent business development experience and someone who can develop new business across the Northern region
- Personable and able to build strong relationships with clients
Job reference: JD13091