CDM Consultant | London | £58,000 salary + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton are working with a global leader within the construction and property sector to secure a CDM Consultant to manage and deliver CDM coordination across a number of high-profile projects from multi use sports stadiums to high rise hotels.
This consultancy has a track record of delivering high quality services to major capital projects for over 50 years and has many of the UK's largest companies as clients. The role will be London based, but will involve travel to client sites across the designated region.
Key responsibilities for the CDM Consultant:
- Managing and coordinating a number of commercial, public and infrastructure projects through the CDM process from concept to completion.
- Ensuring compliance with clients' internal processes and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with clients and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations.
Essential experience and qualifications for the CDM Consultant:
- Excellent knowledge of Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent.
- Ideally GRADIOSH and membership
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Conor Walsh on or 01923 432 628.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.