Your new company
I am currently working with a multinational consultancy with some of the most iconic projects under their belt for a Senior Health & Safety/ CDM consultant to join their team. Your head office will be based in Manchester however this role has agile working and promotes working from home. Sectors include Buildings, Transport and Energy.
As a Senior Health & Safety/CDM Consultant you will be part of the health and safety team, delivering strategic and operational risk management assignments across most sectors.
Your new role
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- CDM and construction risk management
- Deliver UK Principal Designer and Client CDM Advisor roles
- Establish close links with engineering/design groups
- Marketing material and proposal writing
- Supporting international construction opportunities and projects
- Building a team of dedicated CDM consultants across the UK
- Supporting wider H&S projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A broad sector experience as Principal Designer (as defined under the Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2015)
- Hold a recognised professional qualification in Health and Safety (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ, MSc, Certified Membership of APS or ICE H&S Register)
- Ideally having additional qualifications relating to construction health and safety, such as a NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical engineering subject
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Being well-organised, diligent, proactive, confident, well-disciplined and commercially aware.
- Being able to look for opportunities to develop business and ensure future CDM/construction risk management service growth.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus car allowance, Agile working (Work from home), 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, 5% Matched pension and Career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.