|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 22 September 2019|
Typically projects range from £5 million to £100 million across a variety of sectors encompassing build and refurb projects. As part of your role, you will be an ambassador for the business and work closely with clients and architects to provide technical expertise. Working with existing clients as well as delivering to new clients and building strong relationships utilising a professional demeanour and instilling confidence.
• Experience and knowledge of CDM 2015.
• Comfortable and confident engaging with clients.
• Health and Safety qualified i.e. NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
• Ideally you will be degree educated.
• Career driven and value the opportunity to progress quickly.
In return you will receive a package which includes a basic salary of around £30-33,000, plus benefits.