CDM Consultant | London | £40,000 - £50,000 salary + travel + benefits
Irwin and Colton are working with a dynamic and fast-growing Health and Safety Consultancy to secure a CDM Consultant to manage and deliver CDM coordination across a range of construction projects with some of their major clients.
This multi-disciplined consultancy has an excellent reputation within the industry and is looking to build on their success over the coming years with exciting plans to grow. Their clients span a range of sectors including construction, property, manufacturing and retail.
The role will be London based, and will involve travel to client sites across Central and Greater London.
Key responsibilities for the CDM Consultant:
- Managing and coordinating a number of projects through the CDM process from concept to completion.
- Ensuring compliance with clients' internal processes and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with clients and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations.
- Act as Principal Designer in accordance with CDM Regulations 2015.
Essential experience and qualifications for the CDM Consultant:
- Excellent knowledge of Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent.
- Ideally GRADIOSH and membership of AaPS (Ideally IMaPS)
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety.
This is a great opportunity for an established CDM professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of construction projects, with a consultancy who have an excellent growth strategy. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. REF 443
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.