Business Continuity Manager - Corporate sector - Up to £60k - London - Perm
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global blue-chip organisation is looking for a Business Continuity Manager to join their company and be responsible for their offices across the EMEA region. This is an opportunity to join an organisation with a culture of excellence with a strong emphasis on individual development.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Continuity you'll be responsible for:
* Establishing an effective interface with the Group's IT community to ensure business continuity plans fully encompass IT's disaster recovery planning effort.
* Working on Business Continuity testing to ensure Business requirements are understood
* Working with Occupational Health & HR to ensure all aspect of H&S has a clear formal process.
* Ensuring all sites have in place a site log containing all the legal records, assessments and information.
* Developing and manage electronic accident/ incident reporting systems. Assist in investigations for serious incidents and ensure effective preventative measures are implemented.
* Ensuring the Business Continuity and Health and Safety share folders are kept updated and under control
* Acting as central point of help and advice for all local H&S reps in implementation of policy and procedures
* Acting as communication link between HQ and local arrangements.
* Ensuring there are sufficient numbers of reps, and safety network across business.
* Providing hands-on support and assistance to the BC community across European sites.
* Managing regular meetings and raise issues as well as communicating relevant information.
* Monitoring all new and existing safety and health legislation in relation to premises and people.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary ranging from £50k to £60k, 25 days annual leave, Private Medical cover, Life Assurance, Subsidised gym membership, Comprehensive Learning & Development plan and more.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You'll have experience in a Business Continuity function within the corporate industry and ideally you are a Member of the Business Continuity Institute (AMBCI) and hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (or above).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.