We're currently working with a global consultancy who work with a range of clients across the infrastructure, energy and public sectors is currently seeking an experienced Business Assurance Consultant to join it's team in Surrey. The successful candidate will join an established team of Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Information Security Team professionals. Supporting across all functions of this team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing expertise on management systems and carrying out HSEQ audits.
- Based from Surrey with occasional travel across the UK, carry out audits across HSEQ
- Support with the maintenance, administration and upkeep of HSEQ management systems
- Liaise with key stakeholders to drive good working practise, optimise working methodologies, implement improvement projects
- Carry out internal and external audits - drive continuous improvement and provide training if required
- 3-5 years experience - within a HSEQ role in an engineering or professional services environment
- Experience with at least two of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 45001 (or BS OHSAS 18001), ISO 14001, ISO27001
- Experience with all of the above is not essential - we are looking someone who is interested in developing into being a rounded SHEQ professional