A major global retailer is looking for a Business Analyst to provide support across their 2 London based sites with improving their Health and Safety procedures.
They require a Business professional to develop process charts, using the swim lane method to provide a visual for readers.
- Work with the Risk Managers of the two sites to acquire sufficient knowledge of the business and its structure.
- Review the existing Health and Safety Procedures and identify those where flow charting will be appropriate.
- Develop a swim lane flow diagram for one of the more complicated procedures as a test.
- Once agreed with the Risk Managers and other key stakeholders, to develop the remaining swim lane diagrams.
- To follow an agreed program of activity of drafting a diagram for the procedure and then getting it approved.
- This role does offer an element of remote working.
- A qualified Business Analyst is essential.
- Familiar with charting techniques and in particular swim lane flow charting is essential.
- A Health and Safety background is preferable but not essential.
- A self-starter comfortable with working in fast paced environment.
- Pragmatic and solutions focused.
- Strong communication skills will be key.