Acre are pleased to be working with one of the world's leading Health and Safety training and consultancy organisations, to identify an Auditor, Consultant and Tutor.
This person will be based in the head office in West London and will focus on delivering health and safety audits and consultancy services as well as health and safety training courses across the UK and internationally.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity that will offer a lot of variety as well as a lot of interactions with different clients. This role will also involve an extensive amount of travelling, mainly within the UK and occasionally overseas.
- Deliver health and safety audits and consultancy
- Deliver health and safety training courses
- Contribute to the ongoing development of audit products
- Assist with audit and consultancy scoping, quality assurance and standardisation
- Support (including attending client meetings as appropriate) sales and operational personnel to ensure appropriate scoping and resourcing of audit and consultancy services
- Develop health and safety training courses (often in conjunction with clients)
- Provide technical support and guidance to internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Health and Safety professional or consultant, who has had experience working with different management system, open to travel and an appetite for training.
The Successful individual will have:
- Level 6 qualification in occupational health and safety, e.g. NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma (or equivalent)
- Technical knowledge and experience of a range of health and safety management principles
- Experience of auditing protocols and processes
- Experience of report writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with different arms of the business and different clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a well renowned and reputable Health and Safety organisation, in a role that offers a lot of variety.
If you believe you have the skills and experience our client is looking for and you are interested in joining an industry leading organization, then please apply now!