About the Company
Astutis is a market-leading provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy in the UK with 17 regional training centres and internationally with 6 Global centres. We also offer well-respected and unique online-learning courses developed in-house, as well as Health, Safety and Environmental consultancy solutions.
About the Role
We are currently looking for Associate trainers to deliver a range of health & safety courses including IOSH and the NEBOSH suite of courses which include the NEBOSH General, Construction and Fire Certificates, so a background in Construction or Fire would be an advantage. We are specifically looking for Associates who are located within the following areas:
Are you looking for a flexible contract to share your passion for training people in health and safety?
Join our fast-growing company that trains over 11,000 delegates every year and provide consultancy to blue-chip clients globally.
As the demand for expert training and consultancy grows, we need experienced and proactive Health & Safety professionals to join our motivated and busy team at Astutis.
Make contact with us today if you:
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering IOSH, NEBOSH or IEMA?
- Are passionate to share your expertise, training our customers in NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA. Thrive on working independently and travelling across the UK and globally;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to engage our learners and build client relationships;
- Hold membership of IOSH – Graduate or Chartered
- Hold a relevant qualification in adult training or teaching.
If you meet these requirements then please send us your CV, with an indication of your location and your required day rate to email@example.com