An exciting opportunity to join an established and respected multidiscipline consultancy, whose brand is widely recognised for the quality and expertise of its consultants. With focus on developing new opportunities within their Infrastructure arm of the business, our client is looking for an Associate Director to focus on business growth within the utilities, highways and rail sectors. Candidates will have a strong technical knowledge of Health and Safety as well as experience in developing new business within the above sectors, developing excellent client relationship and an ability to spot commercial opportunities within the sector.
The client is flexible where this role is based - London, Birmingham or Manchester.
- Identifying opportunities within utilities, highways and rail sectors, presenting a value proposition that meets the clients current and future needs
- Contributing to business growth plans within the infrastructure team
- Client development - to increase client spend and scope of service
- Responsible for ensuring bids are put together that fully present the value proposition of the company
- Promoting a positive brand message to all new and existing clients
- Experience and knowledge in winning safety, fire or statutory compliance projects
- Proven track record in achieving business development targets
- Experience of leading compelling bids and proposals
- Strong presentation skills
- NEBOSH Certificate or similar safety qualification
- Driven by success and motivated by winning new business
- A mature network within the utilities, highways or rail sectors.