Assistant internal Auditor
Your new company
I am delighted to be working on behalf of my client a construction company based in the Greater Manchester area for an assistant internal auditor to join their compliance and quality team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation whose value is to inspire people and work with the community to help make a difference.
Your new role
You will report into the quality and compliance manager assisting with audits of the ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 systems
- Assisting on external audits for both ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
- Report writing for both site and internal audits
- Liaise with Aftercare regarding quality issues raised on site.
- Chase up audit closeouts and escalate matters not being addressed.
- Visit sites on a regular basis
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role applicants will have:
- Good negotiation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft)
- Reporting writing skills
- Construction industry knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 standards
- Investigative nature
- Good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Occupational Health
- Investment in Professional Development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.