Acre has been engaged on an exclusive basis by one of the world's largest professional services firms, to source an Assistant Health and Safety Manager. Based in Birmingham, this individual will assist in the delivery of health & safety services within a number of their clients property portfolio. This role sits within the Property Management Department and reports into the Head of Facilities Management.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist with the development and delivery of a health & safety management system focusing on industry best practice, updates in legislation and feedback from Clients
- Support the advancement of risk management measures and processes to effectively deliver Client strategies and KPI's
- Arrange the programme of site inspections and audits across all managed properties
- Provide guidance and advice on, and demonstrate leadership in, health and safety risk management to Clients
- Chair/attend client meetings on a monthly basis
- Effectively manage delivery of agreed training programmes and report the results of the inspection/ auditing programmes
There is a clear road map to promotion with this position and continued professional development is supported and encouraged.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high level of data analysis and Excel experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to work both in a team and alone
- A track record of being proactive in building relationships with clients and adding value to accounts
- At minimum: NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health, with a desire to progress to Diploma
- Thorough knowledge of health and safety legislation relating to the built environment generally, but specifically for buildings under management (FM)
- An understanding of facilities management processes and systems
If this opportuntiy is of interest, please apply now. Any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 0207 400 5598 .