We have a long standing working relationship with a national Residential Builder who are currently looking for an Assistant Health and Safety Advisor to join their skilled HSEQ Division. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has either just finished their Health and Safety Qualification or has been considering on moving into Health and Safety to work within a supportive environment, offer development opportunities and gain valuable experience on active Construction sites.
Purpose of Role:
To support the Health and Safety Division on a variety of projects across the North East of England and implement Health and Safety considerations within live Construction environments.
- Conduct site inspections, identifying potential risk to health and implementing the appropriate actions required.
- Liaising into the regional advisors on inspections carried out and recommend improvement suggestions.
- Deal with any incidents proactively and follow the appropriate reporting procedures.
- Work closely with the operational teams to support their work processes to make them safe.
- Covering majority of Residential House build projects with some Multi Storey Apartments within the North East region.
- Recently qualified NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent, happy to speak to Construction individuals that are looking to make a move into Health and Safety.
- A desire to learn new skills and progress as a Health and Safety professional.
- A good communicator who presents themselves professionally.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Self-efficient who can manage workload/ prioritise workload.
- Show integrity within their work, completing tasks to the best of their ability.
Reference: FM - 12646