To promote a positive health and safety culture, ensuring The Frog Squad complies with safety legislation and that safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to.
You will be reporting into the Health & Safety Manager.
- Carry out risk assessments and regularly consider how risks could be reduced
- Manage On Site Team PPE ensuring it is current & appropriate
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards / Report daily weather reports
- Assist Manager with onsite inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Assist Manager with in-house training for managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks
- Keep records of inspection findings & incidents and produce reports that suggest improvements
- Manage the Training Matrix to ensure all training is up to date and current
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation
- Generate RAM’s on a daily basis through Ribbit and for selected complex jobs
- Assist Manager in day to day Project work
- Liaise with selected Crane Companies and manage daily correspondence e.g. Crane Drawing etc.
- Assist in adhoc projects / focus areas
- IOSH – Managing Safely Course or similar preferable
- 1 Year experience (preferable)
- On Site Training Experienced
- Good PC Skills – Microsoft Office
- Strong Communication & Organisational Skills